THE PROUD RAWAI is the newest complex (2020) 2 minutes walk from Rawai Beach and 5 minutes drive from Naiharn Beach. The complex features a rooftop salt water pool, restaurant and bar overlooking the sea.
Breakfast is served here in the morning, and films are shown every week in the rooftop mini cinema. Games, quizzes, chef shows and jazz evenings. Free parking for bikes and cars is available to all guests.
• 2 minutes to Rawai Beach
• 5 minutes drive to Nai Harn Beach
• 5 minutes drive to Villa Market
• 10 minutes to Promthep Cape
Resting in THE PROUD RAWAI you will be within walking distance to a rich infrastructure, where there is seafood, fruit shops, restaurants with Thai, European, Indian and Russian cuisines. Bars with live music, where you can walk until the morning. Exchangers and ATMs. Essentials can be bought in the next 7/11, Family Mart, Tesko Express. Along the street there are many taxi drivers and tuk-tuk, massage parlors.
Macro food, one of Phuket's largest supermarkets, is a 5-minute drive away. Since the apartments are equipped with a full kitchen, you can go there to buy seafood, meat, fruits and fish, dairy products, etc. 1kg of fresh shrimp costs 230 baht.
Seafood market is open daily in Sea Gypsy Village on the east end of the beach.
Cape Promthep. Promthep Cape with magnificent views of Phuket and the Andaman Sea is one of the most photographed places on the island. In the evening, large tourist buses, scooters and private cars are especially crowded as they race across Rawai Beach and climb the island's southernmost hill to watch the sunset at its summit. If you love al fresco dining, head to Promthep Cape for great views of Ya Nui and Nai Harn beaches.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS
• Utilities (water and electricity) are paid separately based on meter readings and at rates of 7 baht / kw, 35 baht / m3. Based on our experience, with judicious use of the air conditioner, the payment is usually around 50-70 baht / day. If you do not turn off the air conditioner even when you are outside the house, then the fee can reach 250 baht / day.
• Breakfasts are served on the ground floor in the cafe from 9:00 to 12:00. Cost from 65 to 285 THB (excluding drinks).
• The rooftop bar restaurant is open from 16:00
• Shuttle service will start operating from December 2020
• Early check-in and late check-out are provided only if possible and by prior arrangement
• Upon check-in, you are provided with toiletries, drinking water, tea and coffee, household items once
INCREDIBLE RAWAY BEACHES.
Nai Harn Beach. Nai Harn Beach is stunningly beautiful. It has earned the status of one of the best beaches in Asia and is also one of the best beaches in Thailand. It has been honored with the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Beach Awards. This dazzling white sandy beach offers plenty of room for those who prefer shaded areas under the palm trees as well as those who enjoy basking in direct sunlight. A huge advantage is the river with warm and clean water, which is safe for children. Just above the beach there are restaurants, markets and fruit shops. Nai Harn Beach is ideal for swimming and surfing during the low season from May to October, when the waves tend to be higher.
Yanui Beach. Yanui Beach is a sheltered cove with fine white sand and incredibly clear azure waters. It is located between the Promthep Viewpoint and Naiharn Beach. This small cove is ideal for snorkeling and is a favorite of many families. In Yanui you can rent snorkelling, kayak, or paddle board.