You can buy a villa in Phuket
Nowadays Phuket is one of the best regions of Thailand for investing in real estate. It is a tourist center rapidly gaining popularity with marvelous landscapes and well-developed infrastructure. Each year the island welcomes a growing number of guests from all around the world.
Besides, you can buy a villa in Phuket if you plan to live here for a long time. You can also lease a villa to vacationers converting it into an excellent passive income source.
Peculiarities of selling villas in Phuket
A number of important legal nuances should be taken into consideration here. Two main forms of ownership of real estate are provided for by the legislation of Thailand:
- Freehold. This form is an equivalent of ownership in the Russian legislation. A buyer acquires a right to lease, sell or exchange a villa. However, Thailand has a law according to which the sale of land to foreigners under freehold terms is prohibited. At that, the law does not apply to the real estate located on the land plot.
- Leasehold. If you are going to buy a villa in Phuket, you can obtain the land on which it is located for a long-term lease. Its maximum term is 30 days but you can prolong the contract twice. Thus, the period of the land plot lease is ultimately 90 days.
Phuketrentmix offers services of leasing and selling real estate on the island of Phuket. We deal with the sale of residential property in Thailand ensuring the best value for money. The following main advantages of our website can be pointed out:
- a wide range of offers;
- all types of property offered for sale are thoroughly selected;
- attractive prices;
- full legal support;
- detailed consultation on all issues of interest;
- convenient way of a closure of a deal.
Familiarize yourself with our offers via our handy electronic catalogue on Phuketrentmix website. You will find a wide selection of property for sale here; each item is accompanied by high quality photographs and short description.