The largest complex in Phuket!
Platinum Bay project offers the following types of apartments:
1. Type A - Studio 28 sq.m. located in buildings 1, 2 and 5. Overlooking the sea or the garden.
2. Type B - Studio 38 sq.m., located in buildings 7 and 8. With sea or garden views.
3. Type C - Studio 38 sq.m., located in building 6
4. Type D - One bedroom apartment with sea view and private jacuzzi 34 sq.m. Located in buildings 9 to 14.
5. Type E - One bedroom apartment 38 sqm, in building 2.
Some rooms with pool access.
Complex of apartments Platinum Bay, located on the first line of Kamala Beach (180 meters to the beach).
Platinum Bay combines four essential ingredients:
1. Openness to the tropical sun
2. Proximity to the Andaman Sea
3. Thoughtful apartment layouts.
4. A unique recreational area that amazes the imagination.
For guests and investors, Platinum Bay offers: cascading waterfalls that smoothly turn into a public pool. The central pool covers an area of 1,500 sq.m.
In the design of the rooms, wavy lines in light lilac and blue tones, as well as parallel and dotted slabs of terraces and bathrooms, were mainly defined.
The investment income package is 8% -10% for 5 years. The return on investment lasts 6-10 years.
Developer ADM Group has been mainly active in the Chinese and Thai markets for the past 13 years.
In Phuket, VIP Mercury and Phuket Terminal were implemented.
In September 2018, ADM received the EIA (Construction Start Permit from the Thai Environment Authority).