The biggest complex in Phuket!
The cost from 3 578 339 baht or 119 277$
Project Platinum Bay offers the following types of apartments:
- Type A - Studio 28 sqm, located in buildings 1 through 5. With a view of either the sea or the garden.
- The Studio 38 sqm, located in buildings 7 and 8. With a view of either the sea or the garden.
- Type C – Apartment 38 sqm, located in buildings 4 and 5
- Type C+ Apartment, 2 bedrooms 76.4 sq. m.
- Type D – one bedroom apartment with sea view and private Jacuzzi 34.4 sq. m. Located in the buildings from 9 to 14.
- Type D+ - a Double apartment with sea views and private Jacuzzi 68.8 sq. m.
Some rooms with pool access.
The apartment complex Platinum Bay is located on the first line of the beach of Kamala.
This is the first phase of construction that will include 432 apartments.
Platinum Bay combines four essential components:
- Openness to the tropical sun
- The proximity to the Andaman sea
- Thoughtful planning of the apartment.
- A unique recreation area that staggers the imagination.
To guests and investors Platinum Bay offers cascading waterfalls which fades into a public pool. The Central basin occupies an area of 1 500 sq. m.
To the beach 180 meters.
I think you should clarify what it offers and investors a full range of services of five-star resort from Spa to fitness.
In making the offer primarily was defined by wavy lines in pale lilac and blue tones, as well as parallel and point plate terraces and bathrooms.
The package of investment profit is 8% -10% at 5 years. The duration of return on investment of 6-10 years.
Developer ADM Group is mainly working on Chinese and Thai markets during the last 13 years.
Phuket was implemented VIP Mercury and Phuket Terminal.
In September 2018 the ADM received EIA (permission to begin construction from the Department of environment, Thailand).